By browsing and/or shopping on 314bags.com, you agree to the exchange of your personal data to third parties that are situated outside of the European Economic Area.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
To personally identify an individual, 3.14bags.com collects the following data:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Billing and delivery postal addresses
- Phone number
- Usernames and passwords
- Payment card details and payment history
- Browsing and shopping activities
- Your order history
- Account id
- Communications sent to us
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Your directly provided data to 3.14bags.com is collected and processed when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use 3.14 social pages
- Enter promotions or discounts
- Sign up to direct marketing/newsletters
- Report a problem with your order or the website
We may also store your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Information provided to us by other companies which have obtained your permission to share information about you.
- Details of your visits to the website include, but are not limited to, a website about traffic data (Google Analytics), location data (Google Maps), and other communication data and the resources, advertisements, and linked sites that you access.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
3.14bags.com collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order.
- Manage your account.
- Research, analyze, test, and improve our Site/Services.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Please be aware of the autonomous right or duty of third parties working on our behalf to process your personal data. Personal data transmitted to such third parties shall only be used to provide you with the applicable services, for which a third party is engaged.
When 3.14bags.com processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help, ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
As well is your data securely stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and may also transfer and process in countries outside of the EEA. Therefore all data transfers outside of EEA comply with the International Privacy Shield.
Regardless, you can acquire data about potential information exchange, by reaching us at email@example.com.
3.14bags.com would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop 3.14bags.com from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write an email with the subject “unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request 3.14bags.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that 3.14bags.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request 3.14bags.com to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that 3.14bags.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that 3.14bags.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to 3.14bags.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that 314bags.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email@example.com. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you need to access or modify your personal data, please log in to the MY ACCOUNT section of the website and review your data.
Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, as described in the “How do we use your information” section.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text ﬁles placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — 3.14bags.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of ﬁrst—party and third-party cookies are used.
- Third-party analytics cookies - Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with the website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page.
- Advertising — 3.14bags.com uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. 3.14bags.com sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Social and Content cookies are used by many social media plugins (as the Facebook ’like’ button), and other tools that offer the content on a website (as playing videos, or creating comments). These modules are combined into the platform to improve the browsing experience and interactivity between websites. Please be aware that numerous third-party services locate cookies for advertising, analytics, and market research.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the links below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser:
However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that 3.14bags.com has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further legal information about privacy issues, please, visit General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).